- Porto or Lisbon, Portugal
Security and Compliance Analyst
Switch is a Payments Platform-as-a-Service, that connects businesses to every financial institution through a single integration, enabling fine-grained control over demanding payment operations. Switch is certified and fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), trusted to keep our customers’ data safe and secure.
We are looking for a talented professional who is a master of organization and processes to join our operations team and help us continue to implement and further improve our security and compliance processes.
You will be part of the team building our product, and will be responsible for:
- Understand all the requirements of our certifications;
- Understand our existing security and compliance processes, and contribute to their continued development and improvement;
- Take part in meetings with the certification authorities and auditors to clearly understand any new requirements and recommendations;
- Be able to communicate requirements to the engineering team in both written or verbal form;
- Work with the Engineering teams responsible for infrastructure and sensitive microservices to ensure that we follow all necessary security standards;
- Update existing documents and write new documents to keep track of our processes and implementation;
- Keep track of time bound requirements to ensure we finish all deliverables on time.
- Be tech savvy and interested in technology;
- Have great communication skills in english and portuguese, both written and verbal;
- Be well organized and thorough;
- Have a degree in Law or related field.
Nice to have:
- Experience with PCI DSS;
- Experience in the Payments Industry;
- Knowledge of Security Standards and best practices.
- Work with people passionate about solving high complex tech challenges;
- Impact on the product and culture;
- Modern technologies and low tech debt;
- Progress fast! We promote ownership, doesn’t matter years of experience nor age;
- Flexible environment and work life balance - as well as good team environment;
- The Switch Kit: Macbook Pro and others;
- Health insurance with dental plan;
- Spotify and Netflix;
- Transportation (Braga <> Porto).
The hiring process comprises of essentially 4 stages (all applications typical last 2 weeks):
- Online Call with HR;
- F2F or hangouts Interview with HR;
- Written Challenge;
- Final Interview with our CEO.