- Porto or Lisbon, Portugal
If you are a talented and passionate engineer not afraid of stepping out of your comfort zone, yearning to learn with the best, and have a giant impact... We have a challenge for you.
At Switch, we have the challenge to build a product that it’s huge and must be scalable to match the most use cases possible. Furthermore, it also needs to be reliable to process millions of transactions for some of the largest online businesses in the world, complying with extremely critical security rules.
- Develop new features, services, and apps across our platform;
- Manage integrations with different payment stakeholders;
- Improve our infrastructure orchestration, monitoring, and logging;
- Ensure high availability across all systems;
- Work with our stack: Microservices, Python, Django, Node.js, Angular, React, Elasticsearch, Docker, Consul, Ansible, Event Sourcing, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Work with people passionate about solving high complex tech challenges;
- Impact on the product and culture;
- Modern technologies and low tech debt;
- Progress fast! We promote ownership, doesn’t matter years of experience nor age;
- Flexible environment and work-life balance - as well as a good team environment;
- The Switch Kit: Macbook Pro and others;
- Health insurance with a dental plan;
- Flex Benefits Plan;
- Transportation (Braga <> Porto).
The hiring process comprises of essentially 4 stages (all applications typical last 2 weeks):
1. Online Call with HR;
2. Hangouts Interview with HR and one of our Lead Engineers;
3. Technical Challenge;
4. Final Interview with one of our Lead Engineers and our Head of Engineering.