- Porto or Lisbon, Portugal
Customer Success Manager
As part of the Customer Success team, you'll be one of our customers’ main point of contact and internal advocate, working on a set of activities that will improve their experience and drive the adoption of Switch’s offerings.
At Switch, the Customer Success team helps to onboard customers and make foundational improvements and optimizations to their Switch integration through personalized recommendations, proactive support, and product education. Additionally, it works cross-functionally across internal Switch teams, sharing user feedback, advocating for user requested features, and educating others on user success and pain points.
- Building long-term relationships with customers and drive Switch’s revenue growth;
- Solving complex user needs and working across product, sales, and development teams to improve our product;
- Managing all communications with Financial Providers, from underwriting processes to operational issues;
- Making merchants love Switch by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions.
- Previous work experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in a B2B SaaS technology environment;
- Ability to understand the Switch Platform and build great relationships with technical customers;
- Knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally;
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft custom solutions;
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Proficient in other European languages, in particular, French, German or Spanish.
- Work with people passionate about solving high complex tech challenges;
- Impact on the product and culture;
- Progress fast! We promote ownership, doesn’t matter years of experience nor age;
- Flexible environment and work life balance - as well as good team environment;
- The Switch Kit: Macbook and others.
- Flexible Benefits Plan
The hiring process comprises of essentially 4 stages (all applications typical last 2 weeks):
- Online Call with HR;
- F2F or Hangouts Interview with HR;
- Final Interview with our Head of HR.