- Lisbon, Portugal
At Switch, we have the challenge to improve our platform everyday and to build a product that must be scalable to match the most use cases possible. Furthermore, it also needs to be reliable to process millions of transactions for some of the largest online businesses in the world, complying with extremely critical security rules.
If you are a talented content manager, yearning to learn with the best, network with people from all around the world, and have a giant impact, we have a challenge for you.
- Understanding our team and external audience of decision-makers to create the messaging and content resources they need to better understand Switch’s product and the industry we operate in;
- Create, manage, and operate our content;
- Supporting the HR Department to attract the best talent and communicate properly our culture and employer value proposition;
- Supporting the Sales Department by planning and writing content to drive awareness among target audiences, generate leads, and accelerate pipeline;
- Research the market to identify new opportunities, and partnerships;
- Address communication needs and generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and products;
- Ensure brand consistency through all content channels;
- Establish a strong, long-term digital presence and an impactful and meaningful physical presence.
- Bachelors in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, or related fields;
- Ability to convert complex concepts into clear and engaging messages;
- Previous experience writing about tech, especially fintech;
- Experience with social media management;
- Knowledge of the Atlassian collaboration software, especially Confluence;
- Knowledge of CRM Software and Content Management Systems and understanding of web design;
- Good analytical skills and experience with analytics tools and SEO;
- Personal drive to work with teams and partnering skills for collaboration with peer groups;
- Resourceful, creative, and dedicated to achieving operational and creative excellency;
- Great project management skills and the ability to work on and manage multiple complex projects at once;
- Excellent written and communication skills in Portuguese and English.
Nice to have
- Experience in the payments industry;
- Command in languages like Spanish, French, and German.
- Work with people passionate about solving high complex tech challenges;
- Impact on the product and culture;
- Progress fast! We promote ownership, doesn’t matter years of experience nor age;
- Flexible environment and work life balance - as well as good team environment;
- The Switch Kit: Macbook and others;
- Flex Benefits Plan.
The hiring process comprises of essentially 4 stages (all applications typical last 2 weeks):
- Online Call with HR;
- F2F or Hangouts Interview with HR;
- Final Interview with our Head of HR.