- Porto or Lisbon, Portugal
If you are a talented and passionate Product Manager, not afraid of stepping out of your comfort zone, yearning to learn with the best, and have a giant impact... We have a challenge for you.
At Switch, we have the challenge to build a product that it’s huge and must be scalable to match the most use cases possible. Furthermore, it also needs to be reliable to process millions of transactions for some of the largest online businesses in the world, complying with extremely critical security rules.
- Collecting and filtering requirements from the different stakeholders (customers and other internal departments);
- Aiding the production of technical documentation;
- Producing internal documentation that supports product knowledge across the team and communicates the priorities and product roadmaps, ensuring the alignment of the different stakeholders;
- Gaining a deep understanding of the market and customer needs, listening to the product users, in order to bring valuable feedback that contributes to identify and fill product gaps;
- Supporting the product roadmap definition, ensuring an agile product delivery process, and producing estimates.
- Experience as a product manager or project manager in a software company;
- Tenacity to make sure quality standards are high;
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. Ability to handle change well and have an open mind;
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and methodical;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn. Read technical documentation and proactively search for information;
- Passionate about understanding and improving the customer journey;
- Good verbal and written English skills.
Nice to have:
- Background as a software engineer;
- Fintech enthusiast: experience from the user’s point of view of Fintech products.
- Work in a high complexity industry and competing with giants;
- Impact on the product and culture;
- Work with people passionate about solving high complex tech challenges;
- Modern technologies and low tech debt;
- Progress fast! We promote ownership, doesn’t matter years of experience nor age;
- Flexible environment and work-life balance - as well as good team environment;
- The Switch Kit: Macbook Pro and others;
- Health insurance with a dental plan.
The hiring process comprises of essentially 4 stages:
- Phone interview with HR;
- F2F or Hangouts interview with HR;
- Final Interview with our Head of Product and Board.